Wednesday 23 November 2011

Corporate Communication

The media used for to publicise my online blog were video, flyer and newsletter. This showed off my blog well and appealed to the target market. These methods are effective and efficient to use when advertising my blog. The target market of this blog is to new starters of the Stormtrooper company. The reasons why I chose to use a flyer, email newsletter and a video is because they are an efficient and cheap way to publicise the blog.

The flyer advertises more important information, but not overly amounts of writing. It is a short, sharp method of catching the viewers’ attention. The flyer introduces the companies Kellogg’s and Diesel and the URL to view the site.  The email newsletter is more detailed but with pictures and striking colours to engage the viewer. The email newsletter includes information about me and the company, Stormtrooper. It also has an overview of what the blog involves and where to visit the blog.
The video is a short advert that publicises the blog in a way that makes the audience want to visit the website and expand their knowledge on market research in action. It introduces me and what the blog displays. The video has audio and images to entice the viewer and also advertises the website address to view the blog.
Other options that I could of used to publicise my blog would be radio adverts, TV adverts, magazine articles and billboards. The reason why I did not use these sources of media is because they are expensive and more time consuming.



No comments:

Post a Comment